Looking for ways to download videos online to your computer for your editing projects? Here’s a simple and easy way to do so (via firefox):
– Open your Firefox browser and go to Downloadhelper
-Download the plug-in when prompted.
– Find the video you’d like to download using your Firefox web browser.
– Let it load COMPLETELY.
– A small animation of the plug-in will appear on your toolbar.
– Click and hold down the animation, and a menu will appear.
– Click download, or the format preferred format for your download, and the video will automatically download onto your computer.
– If the file is in a FLV format, you simply need to transcode the file in either MPEG streamclip or VisualHub – both of which can be found in the NMC.