W.C. and A.N. Miller started building in Wesley Heights in the mid-1920s. The development included a community center and swimming pool. The Millers began publishing a community newsletter, The Leaves of Wesley Heights, in 1925. American University Special Collections holds the company’s “personal” copies of the publication. Our run is incomplete and consists of issues from 1928 through 2006. The Leaves of Wesley Heights covered community groups and events including graduations, school activities and weddings. Some of the regular features were tips about gardening, a calendar of events, the “house of the month”, and news from the company.